Sunday, March 26, 2017

Welcome To The Den

I have been on blogger for well over a decade. I think I currently have SIX blogger blogs. The problem is that each of them was created for a very specialized niche reason and so I have content spread everywhere that I have decided I want to consolidate into a more cohesive whole. The answer?

CREATE YET ANOTHER BLOG!

Teribear is my nickname. It's my username all over the web. It's my twitter handle, my facebook ID, my instagram and snapchat tags...It's who I am. Teribear's Den is my Etsy store but for the purpose of this blog we're going to be using "den" in the more traditional sense. In a home, the den is the room where people can gather, relax and be themselves. For an actual bear their "den" IS their home. My intention is for this blog to become my home blog. To be the place where the diverse faces and voices that make me, me, come together and engage the wider world. Welcome to the Den. It's going to be a bit of a mess for awhile but hopefully it will all come together and be a place folks want to be.

Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment